180kw Hpc Super Fast EV Charger Dual DC Connector 22kw AC Plug Evse Wholesaler Fleet Charging Point Lamp Positioning Cable Retractor Management
Overview Product Description EXP180K2-FT is one of Infypower most well received electric vehicle DC chargers qualified wSend your inquiry
|Charging Modes||Auto, Time, Amount, Energy, Soc|
|Payment||RFID, Mobile APP, Credit Card|
|Charging Standard||CCS/Chademo/Gbt, AC Type 2|
|DC Output Voltage||150VDC-1000VDC|
|Production Capacity||10000PCS Per Year|
Product DescriptionProduct Description
EXP180K2-FT is one of Infypower most well received electric vehicle DC chargers qualified with CCS, CHAdeMO, GBT and optional Type 2 charging standard. The EV charging station features a perfect combination of IP55 protection, glass protective 7" LCD touch screen, multiple charging modes as well as LAN and optional LTE wireless communication. Technically, the fast EV DC charger supports a maximum DC output power capacity of 180kW which depends on the number of power modules put in the slots and an ultra wide output voltage range from 150Vdc to 1000Vdc. There are altogether 6 power module slots inside the EV charger, which allow flexible charging configuration with 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180kW output power. Main Features:
- CCS1 or CCS2, CHAdeMO and GBT configure support.
- IP55 design with high protection and high reliability under harsh environment.
- Smart charging and power management support.
- Optional CoolRing technology enables power to transfer between two EV chargers so as to realize a maximum power of 360kW at one side.
- Power transfer between two charging connectors.
- Maximum 180kW charging capacity, maxium current 300A and charging voltage from 150Vdc to 1000Vdc.
- User Friendly interface with tempered glass protective 7'' TFT capacitive touch screen LCD.
- Multiple charging modes: Auto basis, Amount basis, Energy basis, SOC basis.
- Multiple power distribution modes: Stand alone, Current switch, Plug Switch, Full hold.
- Internal high precision AC energy meter and DC energy meter, optional VDE and PTB certification type.
- LAN and optional LTE wireless support, OTA support, RFID authorization and Mobile App payment support.
|Rated Power||DC 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180kW|
|AC Side||3-phase+N+PE, 260Vac-530Vac, AC output Type 2 22kW/32A|
|Max DC Output Current||180A/1000V, 360A/500V, 600A/300V|
|Charging Standard||CCS, GBT, CHAdeMO|
|Dimension & Weight||700mm*1750mm*750mm(W*H*Dmm)/280+21*Nkg|
Q: How do you handle shipments? A: 1. For small orders, we send goods by FedEx, DHL, UPS, express service on door to door term. 2. For large shipments, we send goods by sea or by air in containers. Ps. it's highly recommended to delegate your own forwarders to handle shipments and FOB Shenzhen is widely adopted by our customers. Q: What is your delivery time?
A: Normally, we need about 30 days to prepare your goods. For orders in large quantities and customized orders, the time for shipment will be a little longer
Q: What is your term of payment?
A: Our standard term is 100% TT advance with order. However, it is negotiable under the condition of long-term strategic cooperation. Q: What is your customized service? A: With abundant experience in various kinds of OEM and ODM projects, we provide flexible and professional customized service. The MOQ varies based on your customized requirements. Q: How long is the warranty?
A: The warranty of our products is 24 months upon the receipt of your shipment under normal circumstances
Q: What is your guarantee of after-sale service?
A: In response to every single after-sale request within the warranty, we will appoint a one-on-one technician for timely online aid. Q: What are the certifications for your products?
A: Our products are well qualified to be exported to the majorities of overseas countries with international certifications, such as CE for the Europe, UL for the United States and KC for the South Korea. https://infypower.en.made-in-china.com/contact-info.html